I have served as a TA for the following undergraduate courses at Columbia University:
- African American Politics Seminar (Prof. Fredrick Harris)
- Introduction to American Politics (Prof. Justin Phillips)
- Data Analysis and Statistics (Prof. Robert Y. Shapiro)
- International Politics (Prof. Kimberly Marten)
- Race and Ethnicity in American Politics (Prof. Raymond Smith)
- The Latino Political Experience (Prof. Rodolfo de la Garza)
I have also been an instructor during the Leadership Alliance Summer Research-Early Identification Program, where I have taught Principles of Quantitative Research. This course is equivalent to the statistics course taken by first-year graduate students at Columbia.
Click on the links above to view my teaching evaluations for each course.